So I’m sure you all have seen the adorable mugs on Pinterest you can personalize. This morning I had a little girls morning with my cousin Emmy and we made them. Here is how to do it…
- Get any white mug from a store
- Clean it off with rubbing alcohol and a paper towel
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- With a paint sharpie, write whatever you’d like on the mug 🙂
- Bake for 30 minutes, ta da!
Use any colors you want, I went with gold because I love love love white and gold together.
** It is really important that you get a paint sharpie, not just a regular sharpie. I learned the hard way and had to go get new ones. The color for regular sharpies just barely shows up and it doesn’t give you the pretty effect.